The USTA Foundation Incorporated (USTA Foundation) is pleased to offer a grant of up to $1,000.00 (Grant) for each selected applicant in support of obtaining Level 1 Coach Education, to assist with some of the costs associated with completing the training.
In order to be eligible for the Grant, the Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) affiliated full time, part time, or volunteer teaching professional or tennis coach.
- Applicant must be nominated by their affiliated NJTL to receive the Grant.
- Applicant must be USTA Safe Play approved and current with all Safe Play requirements.
- Applicant must successfully complete the Level 1 required program which consists of
- Two (2) online Level 1 courses;
- Two (2) virtual workshops; and
- One (1) in-person Workshop.
Click here to apply! The deadline to apply is August 8, 2021.